8.3.12

Kids and Cupcakes...5th Year!

I made it to the fifth year!
The fifth year of setting up the cupcake decorating corner for kids to decorate their own cupcakes in Kinderland, a local kindy where my daughter used to spend her days while I go work.

I made some Kinderland boys and girls cookies in their sports attire. 
Happy with how they turned out.

 Took this picture of the cheer leading performance...they looked just like my cookies!
That's the Kinderland bear mascot behind.

A helping hand.
Not many pictures of cute kids this year...short-handed as usual.

My regulars from last year.

Mommy love decorating too!

Pretty cupcake with its decorator...my favourite design this year.

A close-up.

Poster done for me by Kinderland. 
Something I look forward to see as it is different every year.

And now, we shall patiently wait for next year.
Hope you enjoyed the happy pictures!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails